1. Mass General Brigham, Northwell and Mayo: Where hospitals are spending their innovation dollars Full story
2. U of Minnesota unveils new vision for medical center Full story
3. Martha Stewart, a sword and a pineapple: Her Pfizer ad Full story
4. Digital transformation in healthcare is a bumpy ride, but the CIO + CFO relationship might be the silver bullet. Learn how Geisinger leverages this strategic partnership to drive transformation.
5. Philanthropist couple donates $5M to Florida health system Full story
6. Dartmouth Health appoints new chief marketing officer Full story
7. Data company Definitive Healthcare lays off 55 employees Full story
8. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
9. NewYork-Presbyterian releases new ad in documentary-style campaign Full story
10. Former UCLA Health marketing exec joins U of Miami cancer center as chief Full story
11. 10 hospitals among Healthgrades' best for at least 15 years Full story
12. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
13. Health systems integrate automated medication instructions into Epic, Meditech EHRs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
2. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
3. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.