1. 5 trillion-dollar questions hanging over hospitals Full story
2. Seattle Children's buys Providence HQ for $84M Full story
3. 631 hospitals at risk of closure, state by state Full story
4. The Care Gap Costs Everyone. Hospitals pay in penalties. Patients pay in outcomes. Discover how healthcare organizations can address the pervasive impacts of the Care Gap by predicting high-risk patients and implementing new strategies for post-discharge transitions and clinical interventions.
5. 10 largest hospital systems and their 2022 credit ratings Full story
6. HCA, Tenet and others looking for 17 CFOs Full story
7. 97 hospital CEOs exited their roles in 2022 Full story
8. Georgia hospital names new CFO, shuffles leadership Full story
9. 50% of denials are tied to front-end tasks. Refine the process with these tips.
10. 6 companies lose $4 trillion market value this year Full story
11. New York health system loses eminent domain legal battle Full story
12. Bankrupt clinic chain to auction off millions in assets Full story
13. 50 drugs on Mark Cuban's pharmacy with biggest cost reductions Full story
14. Private equity group inks deal to manage UC Health location in Cincinnati Full story
15. Prior authorization is a drain on your staff. Learn about safe automation tools to overcome this burden, protect revenue and improve the patient experience.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
2. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
3. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.