1. 10 hospitals, health systems raising workers' pay Full story
2. Pay cuts continue in the C-suite Full story
3. Jefferson executive resigns after Twitter trouble Full story
4. Feds are cracking down on medical credit cards and 3rd-party loans. See what it means for health systems' patient financing options here.
5. Physician staffing groups succumb to financial pressures Full story
6. Healthcare data breaches now average nearly $11M Full story
7. 20 states with the highest percentage of price transparency compliant hospitals Full story
8. Broward Health appoints CFO, CHRO Full story
9. Emergency departments are at their limit. Interoperability and access to real-time data are essential to help improve ED efficiency. Here's why.
10. 26 hospitals, health systems hit with ratings downgrades Full story
11. Cash-strapped Colorado hospital struggling to remain open Full story
12. Cross-market health system mergers to pick up steam Full story
13. 'Stop wasting time, money, resources': Maximize high-cost hospital assets with AI Full story
14. Medical groups 'stuck in fee for service' amid CMS pay cuts Full story
15. It's 2023 and women are still underrepresented in academic medicine leadership. Experts share how organizations can better support career advancement for women physicians here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Healthcare margins are stabilizing, but hospitals aren't out of the woods yet. See how leading systems are eliminating their biggest RCM pain points to maximize collections.
2. Staff shortages are the reason 60% of nurses feel they don't have control of their careers. See if your retention strategy is falling short + 6 steps to fix it.
3. CMS' Star Ratings program can be full of surprises for hospitals. Learn 7 ways to better navigate the process + improve outcomes here.