1. PHE funds may have overpaid hospitals, study suggests Full story
2. Prisma Health to outsource 689 jobs Full story
3. 75% of C-suite leaders are 'seriously considering quitting' Full story
4. 87% of payments at Novant Health are now self-serviced by patients. Learn how the 15-hospital system did it here.
5. The 15-minute meeting that transformed Cleveland Clinic Full story
6. Hospital cuts continue amid dwindling cash reserves Full story
7. UnitedHealth Group posts $5.5B profit in Q2 Full story
8. FTC withdraws 2 healthcare antitrust policy statements Full story
9. Facilities manager retirements are soaring in a time of high demand. Learn 3 key strategies for succession planning here.
10. Shuttered California hospital applies for $80M loan from state Full story
11. Denver Health driving forward to keep serving the community: Q&A with CEO Dr. Donna Lynne Full story
12. White House cancels $39B in student debt Full story
13. 7 days, 8 healthcare executive exits Full story
14. Missouri hospital to cease home health services Full story
15. CMS' Star Ratings program can be full of surprises for hospitals. Learn 7 ways to better navigate the process + improve outcomes here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Payers that don't prioritize the member experience will fall behind. Execs from Highmark Health, McKinsey & more share strategies for boosting customer satisfaction — and revenue — in this free e-book.
2. Your ASC can't afford to waste precious resources. Learn how to overcome today's economic challenges with limited resources here.
3. Novant Health boosted payment rates while keeping patient satisfaction at 90%. Get the case study to learn how.