1. CFOs face worst job security in the C-Suite Full story
2. 171 hospitals affected in HCA data theft Full story
3. UPMC hospital to scale back heart care Full story
4. With slim budgets, hospitals can't afford to invest in the wrong technology. Learn how to sharpen your team's IT decision-making processes here.
5. States increase pressure on nonprofit hospitals as charity care scrutinized Full story
6. 'Using the blue': How U of Kentucky helped boost a rural health system Full story
7. 2 hospitals closing emergency departments Full story
8. How Bristol Health plans to re-emerge: Q&A with CFO Tim Ajayi Full story
9. Find out what more than 100 CEOs + CNOs said about the workforce crisis during this live analysis of The 2023 Healthcare Executive Report.
10. UPMC still investing for the long term, CFO says Full story
11. 8 health systems and their debt levels Full story
12. Cleveland Clinic opens 23rd hospital Full story
13. Allina Health puts new hospital project on indefinite hold amid financial challenges Full story
14. 50,000 Medicaid members lose coverage at Bon Secours Mercy amid pay fight with Anthem Full story
15. Mismanaged medical equipment is costing you. Turn that into savings with this approach.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. One point of the care journey can unlock prompt patient payments. Learn how these major health systems are approaching billing + why personalizing the process is key.
2. Organizations might be leaving up to $26K per employee on the table by overlooking this form of financial relief. Learn more here.
3. Satisfied customers are 5x more likely to renew their health insurance. Execs from Highmark Health, McKinsey & more share strategies for keeping members happy and boosting revenue in this free e-book.