1. 40 hospitals closing departments or ending services Full story
2. Allina Health pauses policy of denying care to some in debt Full story
3. Illinois hospital to close Full story
4. Patients are craving personalized, connected care experiences — but that's easier said than done. Find out how to really move the needle on patient engagement and satisfaction here.
5. 'Shoot to where the puck is going': Health systems' biggest growth opportunities Full story
6. Intermountain Health's 'AA+' ratings affirmed, highest in nonprofit healthcare Full story
7. UPMC surgeon to resign from top post after federal whistleblower suit Full story
8. 'Be a goldfish' and 16 more Ted Lasso lessons for hospital leaders Full story
9. High labor costs might be out of your control, but the tools you use to mitigate it are right at your fingertips. Learn more about those tools here.
10. South Shore Health CFO leaves, system looking for replacement Full story
11. CMS found 'immediate jeopardy' at your hospital. Now what? Full story
12. Parkview Health to acquire Ohio health system Full story
13. Early 2023 healthcare wage inflation eases Full story
14. The cost of quality metric reporting Full story
15. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
2. 2,300 hospitals are reducing documentation burdens and allowing clinicians to practice at peak productivity — see how they're doing it.
3. AI is on a roll, but some healthcare execs say there's more to consider. Their intentional approach to tech for ensuring impact + staff adoption — recapped, here.