1. Where are the 20 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
2. How CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS fared in Q1 Full story
3. South Dakota system lays off 80, trims exec pay Full story
4. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
5. Sanford Health Q1 operating margin grows to 1.9% Full story
6. 10 best states for healthcare: US News Full story
7. CVS Health reports $2.1 billion profit in Q1 Full story
8. UnitedHealthcare ordered to pay Envision $91M in billing dispute Full story
9. Today's patient journey is riddled with complexities that stall payments, but some orgs are outsmarting them. See the tech that led Methodist Health System to a 48% increase in patient payments.
10. Productive outrage: An essential leadership quality to create health equity Full story
11. Banks seek 'immediate payment' on Indiana hospital bonds; CEO considers options Full story
12. New Wellstar, Augusta U Health merger enters legal review Full story
13. Vanderbilt University Medical Center names executive director for finance Full story
14. Northern Light hospital gets $16M to cover temporary staffing costs Full story
15. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Bad RCM automation can do more harm than good. Learn what automation is right for your healthcare organization and more in this discussion.
2. A no-surprises approach to the No Surprises Act — get 3 strategies to improve compliance here.
3. Tech is meant to alleviate pressures, not add to them. So why is it always the other way around? Here's what healthcare organizations can do to realize the full potential of new technologies.