1. Kaiser combination will 'turbo-boost' Geisinger, CEO says Full story
2. Georgia hospital lays off CEO, 3 other top-paid execs Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic hospital staff authorize strike Full story
4. By embracing flexible workforce models, our facility partners have seen $6.3 million dollars in savings per year. Find out how CareRev is setting the standard and leveraging cutting-edge AI technology to help you streamline your budget in managing labor costs and fulfill your staffing needs.
5. UNC Health names CFO Full story
6. Texas hospital to keep doors open with rural emergency hospital designation Full story
7. Maryland hospital cuts 150 positions, restructuring 40 others Full story
8. Nurses stream back to hospitals amid temp job slump Full story
9. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
10. Why Baptist Health isn't rushing employees back to the office, explains CFO Full story
11. Payers ranked by CEO-to-median-employee pay ratio Full story
12. Connecticut Children's to break ground on 'most ambitious' expansion in history Full story
13. In states predicted to be hardest hit by Medicaid disenrollments, hospitals step in to help patients find coverage Full story
14. CoxHealth hospital closes obstetrics unit due to physician shortage Full story
15. Inefficient scheduling leaves patients frustrated and staff burnt out. NewYork-Presbyterian's turned to AI to solve the problem. Here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A remote RCM team doesn't have to mean compromised productivity. 'Game-changing' tech is boosting Methodist Health System's collections team performance — read how.
2. Providers can't afford to have a fragmented revenue cycle — so BayCare is choosing to innovate. Learn how a new RCM solution is helping the 15-hospital system streamline processes and cut down on costly, time-consuming errors.
3. Hospital margins are already razor-thin, don't leave money on the table. See how this New England health system hit 101.6% of its cash collection goal here.