1. 16 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Texas Vista Medical Center to close with all 827 employees laid off Full story
3. A hospital fight is renewed — over hospitals Full story
4. Yesterday's strategies are a recipe for failure in today's value-based world. Set your organization up for success with these tips.
5. Between a rock and a hard place: Interest rate hikes alarm some hospital CFOs Full story
6. Whistleblower lawsuit alleges Erlanger surgeons billed for concurrent surgeries Full story
7. CVS Health closes Signify acquisition Full story
8. Mayor: 6 UPMC properties not paying 'fair share' in taxes Full story
9. Static data isn't cutting it. Turn clinical data into actionable improvements with tips from this session.
10. Mississippi lawmakers approve $104M for hospitals, but is it enough? Full story
11. 30 large health systems ranked by online reputation Full story
12. Mercy inks deal to operate 17th critical access hospital Full story
13. Illinois hospital CEO to retire Full story
14. Wilson Health appoints CFO, COO Full story
15. Many hospitals are digital, but not "smart." Uncover what's keeping hospitals from being truly "smart" during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.
2. Hospitals can't afford to waste OR time and money; proactive ones are revisiting physician preference cards for savings + efficiency. Learn how Sanford Health enhanced PPCs and saved $1.4 million via inventory reduction.
3. For City of Hope, precision oncology is more than a pathway to treatment — it's a community pillar. Read their 5 lessons to build a program that improves patient care + outcomes.