1. CHS CEO's 4 priorities to improve 2023 financial performance Full story
2. The senator will see you now, doctor: Physicians return to lobby Congress Full story
3. The 20% Medicare cut coming for hospitals Full story
4. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
5. 'We're going to come out of this winning:' Northwell CEO on labor challenges and the system's biggest growth area Full story
6. CommonSpirit took $150M hit from ransomware attack Full story
7. Surgeries cost far more at hospitals in networks vs. independent facilities, study finds Full story
8. HCA hospitals make 5 executive changes
9. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
10. Mass General Brigham reports operating loss, but overall income up in latest quarter
11. Court ruling reverses Pennsylvania hospital's nonprofit status Full story
12. Top 100 critical access hospitals, state by state Full story
13. Cash-strapped California hospital outlines path forward Full story
14. Mississippi House approves $80M for hospitals in 'Band-Aid' solution Full story
15. Give physicians what they want — without breaking the bank. See how hospitals are tapping retainment strategies that don't hurt their balance sheets here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.
2. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
3. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.