1. What hospitals can expect from labor costs in 2023 Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic bills for less than 1% of weekly MyChart messages Full story
3. Texas raising salaries, starting pay for state hospital workers Full story
4. Digital transformation in healthcare is a bumpy ride, but the CIO + CFO relationship might be the silver bullet. Learn how Geisinger leverages this strategic partnership to drive transformation.
5. Consolidated health systems offer 'marginally better care at significantly higher costs': Study Full story
6. NY hospital swerves nurse’s overtime lawsuit Full story
7. Ascension Texas, public hospital district sue each other over care for low-income patients Full story
8. CFO to resign from North Dakota health system Full story
9. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
10. Illinois hospital seeks approval to cut certain inpatient services Full story
11. Every CMS 1-star hospital in New York, ranked by profitability Full story
12. Florida's Health First sees expenses rise to over $2B, reports losses Full story
13. 12 hospitals looking for CFOs Full story
14. Hackensack University Medical Center opens nine-story 'smart' pavilion Full story
15. Amid closures, the (brighter) future of rural hospitals demands better margins + smoother operations. Learn how some execs are keeping their rural orgs thriving in an unforgiving environment.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
2. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.
3. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.