1. Midwest health systems brace for winter storm Full story
2. MetroHealth chief administrative officer to exit Full story
3. Health agencies with biggest budget gains in the $1.7 trillion spending bill Full story
4. Staffing shortages have compromised the patient experience. Intelligent automation offers a path to deliver more human-centric care. Learn how.
5. 13 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Which health systems have signed on to Northwell's gun safety campaign? Full story
7. Providence Sacred Heart to restructure some physicians Full story
8. Skepticism now starts at the top in one Florida hospital Full story
9. The pandemic depleted hospital and health system finances, and revenue cycle efficiency is crucial to stymie losses and mount a recovery. Learn why your processes may hinder revenue capture, and how to fix them, here.
10. How physician leadership has evolved and where it's headed Full story
11. Maine nurses confront hospital president over end of paid leave Full story
12. University Hospitals CEO wants to tap into staff's inner bookworm Full story
13. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
14. 30 fast-growing small cities Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
2. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
3. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.