1. 97 hospital CEOs exited their roles in 2022 Full story
2. Citing Medicaid misery, 25 governors push for PHE's end in April Full story
3. Rising Stars: 104 healthcare leaders to know Full story
4. It's time for digital front doors to support more than functions like payments. See what's really needed to build patient loyalty here.
5. 105 COO moves in 2022 Full story
6. UPMC tentative deal with nurses allows for 30% wage increases over 3 years Full story
7. Top cities where baby boomers want to retire Full story
8. Physician who allegedly participated in Jan. 6 Capitol riot no longer works at Boston hospital Full story
9. Contingent staffing is expensive and hard to manage. Learn how to create your own internal agency & save 10% to 15% on staffing costs without sacrificing personnel quality.
10. CEO of St. Peter's Health Partners to retire Dec. 31 Full story
11. Mayo, CommonSpirit, Henry Ford Health: Where hospitals are spending their innovation dollars Full story
12. Claim of 1:53 nurse-patient ratio spurs hospital probe Full story
13. The cost of using external staffing agencies is crushing margins. Discover practical, proven, technology-driven solutions to reduce the need for outside agencies.
14. 50+ healthcare bankruptcies in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 70% of hospitals are prioritizing DEI marketing this year, but patients of color aren't impressed. Achieve more inclusive marketing and better serve diverse patient populations with these five strategies.
2. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
3. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.