1. Hospital CEO exits climb in what may be bellwether for C-suites Full story
2. California healthcare district CEO out after 1 year Full story
3. Resigned MetroHealth board member defends former CEO Full story
4. 50% of denials are tied to front-end tasks. Refine the process with these tips.
5. Johns Hopkins hospital COO speaks out on 'quiet quitting' Full story
6. Mayo CFO joins board of $5.6B Destination Medical Center Full story
7. Ascension, Tenet, CommonSpirit seek strategy chiefs: 8 job opportunities Full story
8. Highest paid specialties for NPs Full story
9. Prior authorization is a drain on your staff. Learn about safe automation tools to overcome this burden, protect revenue and improve the patient experience.
10. 2 New Jersey health systems to merge into $2.2B organization Full story
11. 15,000 Minnesota nurses approve contracts with 'historic' pay raises Full story
12. Inmate shot, killed in Texas hospital ER Full story
13. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See six ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
14. Highest paid specialties for PAs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
2. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
3. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.