1. HCA hospitals make 7 leadership changes Full story
2. 5 hospitals closing departments or ending services Full story
3. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. Baton Rouge General's robotic surgery volume jumped 70% in 1 year. See how the hospital is sustaining growth and improving surgical outcomes here.
5. Drucker Institute: 23 most effectively managed healthcare companies Full story
6. Kansas system eliminates chief strategy officer role Full story
7. Congresswomen float bill to curb anticompetitive hospital behavior Full story
8. 'I don't pay attention to that': Fauci responds to Elon Musk's 'prosecute Fauci' tweet Full story
9. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
10. Alan Brass, former ProMedica CEO, dies at 74 Full story
11. Walmart heir's medical school stacks up board talent Full story
12. 12 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
13. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
14. Trinity tests daily pay option to attract and retain workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. Three ways intelligent automation can help.
2. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.