1. 8 recent executive resignations from hospitals, health systems Full story
2. Dr. Airica Steed replaces fired MetroHealth CEO Full story
3. Advocate Health names leadership team in wake of merger Full story
4. Nursing turnover is costing your organization millions of dollars. A local per diem pool can reduce burnout and turnover. Join the live webinar here.
5. Michael Dowling: 6 ground rules for cost cutting Full story
6. Ascension posts $118.6M loss in Q3 Full story
7. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
8. Hospitals' 8 asks of Congress right now Full story
9. From labor shortages to financial issues, hospitals' list of challenges is only growing. Leaders from Intermountain + 2 other systems share what they're preparing for next in this on-demand session.
10. A sign CMS' vaccine mandate is no sure thing Full story
11. How Mercy embraced a gig mindset for nursing Full story
12. University Hospitals suspends workers linked to Jan. 6 Capitol attack Full story
13. Point-of-service collections done right: Watch now and learn 4 tips to collect more revenue up front.
14. US News names 2022-23 Best Hospitals for Maternity Care Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
2. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
3. Workforce optimization case study — Click here to discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.