1. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Kaiser workers reschedule strike postponed after CEO's death Full story
3. Michael Sachs, healthcare business leader and founder of Sg2, dies at 67 Full story
4. How ChristianaCare became one of the nation's most dynamic health systems. Attend this live event to learn how to drive operational excellence through innovation.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Grady Memorial board in crosshairs of US Senate replacement Full story
7. What healthcare will look like in 2020: 6 predictions Full story
8. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
9. FBI investigating New Jersey hospital tied to transplant scandal Full story
10. CEO of Woman's Hospital in Louisiana: Premature births, maternal deaths biggest priorities Full story
11. These four strategies are often overlooked by healthcare executives. Click here to learn what they are.
12. 10 hospitals hiring presidents Full story
13. Tampa General Hospital CEO John Couris: 8 tips to support a struggling teammate Full story