1. 15 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Missouri hospital's ex-CEO pleads guilty to $114M billing scheme Full story
3. Former Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove joins board of telemedicine startup Full story
4. Healthcare execs crave change, so what stands in the way of innovation? Click here to discover what insiders are saying.
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here! For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. University Hospitals' longtime CEO Thomas Zenty to retire in 2021 Full story
7. CHS slashes net loss by $308M, plans to sell more hospitals Full story
8. Learn why addressing performance improvement is more sustainable when thinking outside the typical approach
9. Walgreens to reduce number of in-store clinics Full story
10. U of Louisville's first change to KentuckyOne hospitals after deal: Their names Full story
11. How much does your hospital waste on unused, unorganized supplies? Find out — and learn how to stop the waste — in this webinar. Register here.
12. Humana to lay off 800+ employees Full story
13. Mastercard pushes into healthcare: 5 things to know Full story