1. Iowa Hospital Association VP fired after criticizing governor on Facebook Full story
2. UPMC to build network of hospitals in China
3. Erlanger management layoffs 'will not be in vain,' new CEO says Full story
4. How one of the nation's largest physician-owned hospitals managed a 40% rise in patient volume with an innovative throughput process. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6. Amazon buys healthcare startup to power primary care program Full story
7. Hospital M&A update: 7 latest deals Full story
8. How to plan for the future amid industry uncertainty — The role of strategic planning in healthcare. Click here to read the white paper.
9. CEO of Texas Health Aetna out after 8 months Full story
10. Healthcare workers aren't getting enough sleep Full story
11. These four strategies are often overlooked by healthcare executives. Click here to learn what they are.
12. Corner Office: Stanford Children's CEO Paul King on why he always remembers to take a jacket Full story
13. 33 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story