1. Lifespan CEO, board chairman offered to resign to save Care New England-Brown merger, Boston Globe reports Full story
2. Kentucky hospital's ex-chief of staff can't stop $361M sale to Baptist Health Full story
3. Tryon Medical Partners CEO: Our mission is to 'free physicians from hospital systems' Full story
4. Learn how OrthoIndy Hospital optimized the value of TKA patients during this upcoming webinar.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. 2 New York hospitals will share CEO in cost-cutting move Full story
7. Feds charge physicians, healthcare execs in $675M billing fraud bust Full story
8. UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% — Click here for an inside look at the new process
9. Rest, journaling and listening: The habits hospital leaders developed this year Full story
10. St. Christopher's Hospital for Children CEO Maria Scenna to step down after 9 months Full story
11. How to make lab services a component of value-based success. Click here to read the white paper.
12. UnityPoint strategy head Kent Lehr runs the innovation team like a startup: 'You cannot be afraid to go all-in' Full story
13. Mount Carmel East president, COO dies Full story