1. Board of Arizona safety-net hospital backtracks on CEO's $100,000 pay hike after local paper inquires Full story
2. UNC Board Chairman Harry Smith to depart in October Full story
3. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. Where does your health system rank in meeting CMS Compliance? Learn more.
5. Join industry keynotes Rasu Shrestha, MD; Carter Dredge; Jennifer Golbeck; Stephen Morgan, MD; Patrice Weiss, MD; Robert Pearl, MD; and Jhaymee Tynan at Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6. CFO of Children's Health in Dallas steps down; 2nd finance leader to leave in a month Full story
7. Kaiser Permanente, unions reach agreement Full story
8. It takes a large fleet of devices for a hospital to run, and managing and maintaining that fleet is no walk in the park. Reduce the amount of time your staff spends on document processing - they'll thank you for it.
9. Dignity Health agrees to $570K settlement in discrimination case Full story
10. Trump administration expands eligibility for overtime pay to 1.3M people Full story
11. Medical Staff Leaders and Professionals: Protect Your Organization from Negligent Credentialing Legal Action. Learn more with this upcoming webinar.
12. BCBS of North Carolina merger plans halted as video, details of CEO's DWI incident emerge Full story
13. Viewpoint: We must alert the public about the dangers of vaping Full story