1. Care New England CEO accuses Lifespan of retaliation after merger talks collapse Full story
2. WSJ: Trump administration working on alternative to 'Medicare for All' Full story
3. Ballad Health taps 13 new leaders, including 9 physician executives Full story
4. Best practices for minimizing supply chain costs. Click here to read The Polyclinic's success story.
5. Join nearly 5,000 attendees and 315+ of the smartest speakers in health IT and revenue cycle management at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference ever, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Henry Ford Health CXO David Duvall on creating memorable journeys for patients Full story
7. It's time to make patient safety initiatives proactive instead of reactive. Click here to learn more about continuous clinical surveillance.
8. Broward Health settles with former CEO Pauline Grant for nearly $1M Full story
9. Missouri nurse files lawsuit against hospital for alleged age discrimination Full story
10. Texas Health Resources 'isn't in tune with our needs,' community hospital physician says Full story
11. The real-world benefits of automating accounts payable. Click here to find out why automation in the revenue cycle was a gamechanger for this Cleveland provider.
12. Why Democrats aren't blaming hospitals for healthcare costs Full story
13. 10 best, worst states for healthcare in 2019, ranked by WalletHub Full story
14. 6 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story