1. Hospitals lead fresh hiring boom Full story
2. California hospital CEO, CFO saw high paychecks before resigning Full story
3. Idaho's St. Luke's to reduce workforce by 2%, eliminates executive positions Full story
4. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
5. Where things stand 2 months after tripledemic's peak Full story
6. New York hospitals in limbo as vaccine litigation winds through the courts Full story
7. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
8. Championing teams, empowering physicians: 4 healthcare execs' advice Full story
9. Tenet Health reports lower $410M profit in 2022, predicts higher revenues in 2023 Full story
10. Duke hospitals to install weapons detectors Full story
11. Former director sentenced for defrauding government, Maine Medical Center Full story
12. Ascension hospital names new CEO Full story
13. Documentation burden has your care team at wit's end. Learn how Houston Methodist is innovating — using AI to write patient summaries — to provide much-needed relief + satisfaction for staff.
14. What the nursing degree scheme means for staffing shortages Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
2. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
3. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.