1. January sees 25 CEO exits as industry woes wear on Full story
2. 'Hospital purgatory': Confidence in healthcare plunges as criticism grows louder and larger Full story
3. CHS closing Pennsylvania hospital's emergency room in April Full story
4. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
5. 12 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. House bill seeks to end CMS' COVID-19 vaccine rule for healthcare facilities Full story
7. Financial losses for hospitals continue to mount as the gap between provider and payer profits widens. Here are 5 tips to narrow the gap and improve financial performance now.
8. Providence's 10 healthcare trends to watch this year Full story
9. Steward president to exit for Humana Full story
10. Russian hackers disrupt health system websites across US Full story
11. Judge dismisses physician's $25M defamation case against Houston Methodist Full story
12. 2 questions hospitals should be asking amid the nurse degree scheme Full story
13. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
14. How Prime Healthcare is tackling labor challenges and what may be on the horizon: Q&A with CFO Steve Aleman Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
2. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
3. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.