1. 8 hospital, health system CEOs exiting their roles Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic CEO says growth is an 'ethical imperative' amid anticipated $200M loss Full story
3. 14 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
4. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
5. Michael Dowling: The unthinkable priority now facing hospitals Full story
6. Amid insurance fight, some California hospital staff lose health coverage at their own facilities Full story
7. New York healthcare worker vaccine mandate 'null, void,' judge rules Full story
8. Harvard Medical School pulls out of US News rankings Full story
9. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
10. Why Amazon, Alphabet are letting some healthcare employees go Full story
11. Joey Jacobs, former Quorum Health CEO, dies at 69 Full story
12. The case against mandatory nurse staffing ratios Full story
13. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
14. 85 hospitals that provide the best patient experience, according to women Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
2. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
3. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.