1. 'CEO pessimism' at a decade high: report Full story
2. Missouri hospital CEO is out Full story
3. Integris to cut 140 jobs in patient care Full story
4. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
5. Pipeline Health to exit bankruptcy under new leadership team Full story
6. Trinity Health plans to institute virtual nurses across its 88 hospitals in 26 states Full story
7. 6 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
8. 'It's becoming so difficult:' Community hospitals will flock to health systems, says Vandalia Health CEO Full story
9. Apply to be a reviewer for BHR's Annual Meeting and hear keynotes from industry leaders and celebrities like Martha Stewart, Mark Cuban, Larry Bird and Earvin "Magic" Johnson.
10. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
11. Optum Health eyes big boost to value-based care Full story
12. Healthgrades' 50 top hospitals for 2023 Full story
13. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
14. Lancaster General employee: Holiday gift criticism misses mark Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 CIOs on their top labor challenges and how tech can help. Get best practices from Seattle Children's, WakeMed Health and 3 other systems.
2. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
3. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and 'a platform of health.'