1. FDA clears AI-powered heart failure tool developed at Mayo Clinic Full story
2. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital names Dr. Sandhya Balaram Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery Full story
3. 5 systems hiring cardiology leaders Full story
4. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
5. Texas Heart Medical Group rebrands Full story
6. 50 states ranked by overall health in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients. [link on 'Learn how']
2. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.
3. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.