1. COVID-19 tied to largest single-year jump in heart-related deaths Full story
2. Shockwave Medical to buy cardiac medical device company for $75M Full story
3. 5 systems seeking cardiology leaders Full story
4. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
5. Stroke assessment algorithms perform worse for Black Americans Full story
6. 6 cardiologists on the move Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.
3. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.