1. HHS: COVID-19 flexibilities apply to flu, RSV response efforts Full story
2. 5 hospitals closing departments or ending services Full story
3. Ascension's Dr. Baligh Yehia named president of Jefferson Health Full story
4. Baton Rouge General's robotic surgery volume jumped 70% in 1 year. See how the hospital is sustaining growth and improving surgical outcomes here.
5. Walmart heir's medical school stacks up board talent Full story
6. Marshfield Clinic CEO to exit after Essentia Health merger Full story
7. Hospitals are up against historic levels of financial pressure — so why are so many leaving money on the table? Read about how one revenue cycle tool could be hemorrhaging your revenue, and how to fix it, here.
8. Iowa health system CEO to exit Full story
9. CommonSpirit's new institute leverages the 'science of humankindness' Full story
10. Meet the physician who toppled $32B crypto giant FTX Full story
11. The pandemic depleted hospital and health system finances, and revenue cycle efficiency is crucial to stymie losses and mount a recovery. Learn why your processes may hinder revenue capture, and how to fix them, here.
12. Montana vaccine choice law unconstitutional in health settings, judge rules Full story
13. AG sues New Mexico hospital for false advertising Full story
14. Amoxicillin shortage worsens to 44 products, resupply dates pushed to 2023 Full story
15. A snapshot of flu, COVID-19 & RSV: 3 notes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
2. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
3. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn