1. Hospitals have not been this full since omicron's height: 5 notes on capacity Full story
2. Last week alone, 26,000 flu patients were hospitalized: 8 FluView notes Full story
3. Cedars-Sinai workers to strike Full story
4. Explore how leading health systems are improving patient engagement and clinical outcomes with Apple solutions. Click here to read more.
5. Minnesota nurses withdraw strike notice Full story
6. Man indicted in Methodist Dallas hospital shooting that killed 2 workers Full story
7. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
8. CommonSpirit's plan to support 44,000 nurses in 2023 Full story
9. 4 reactions to CMS' prior authorization improvement proposal Full story
10. 'I am not here to negotiate': AMA president pushes Congress to block Medicare cuts Full story
11. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
12. New Jersey hospital fined $63K over gun cache Full story
13. CHS 'rapidly reducing contract labor': CEO, CFO insights ahead of 2023 Full story
14. University Hospitals closing last open unit at Ohio hospital Full story
15. MyChart message fees live on unstable ground Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
2. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
3. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn