1. HCA, Tenet and CHS' margins have topped 2019 results since pandemic began Full story
2. Flu activity, state by state Full story
3. A sign CMS' vaccine mandate is no sure thing Full story
4. Traditional patient transfer workflows are outdated and cumbersome. See how University of Maryland Medical System modernized the process — improving both patient safety and staff satisfaction — here.
5. Airica Steed replaces fired MetroHealth CEO Full story
6. 8 recent executive resignations from hospitals, health systems Full story
7. Ochsner Health's IT program manager controls EHR education to hit goals + increase profits. Click here to learn how.
8. Crib shortages send pediatric hospitals scrambling Full story
9. Minnesota strike could mean 'Category 5 storm' for hospitals, group says Full story
10. 'A bureaucratic mess': insurers' slow payments frustrate hospitals Full story
11. From labor shortages to financial issues, hospitals' list of challenges is only growing. Leaders from Intermountain + 2 other systems share what they're preparing for next in this on-demand session.
12. Primary care in the US: 9 numbers to know Full story
13. The cities with the most competitive Medicare Advantage markets Full story
14. Hospitals charge insured patients more for same services, study says Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
2. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
3. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn