1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Young adults make up 1 in 5 US cases; male healthcare workers more likely to die from COVID-19 — 5 updates Full story
3. Trump signs executive orders on healthcare: 6 things to know Full story
4. Transform pharmacy to make a significant financial impact – deliver millions to the bottom line while maintaining clinical excellence
5. 'You can't infinitely expand': COVID-19 hospitalizations reach record high in Wisconsin Full story
6. Financial fallout from COVID-19: 9 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. How your team's response to COVID-19 compares to other organizations — a tech-focused discussion. Click here to attend.
8. COVID-19 highest among 20-somethings this summer, CDC says Full story
9. Mayo Clinic Health System president to retire Full story
10. Tennessee nurse imposter worked for at least 8 healthcare providers Full story
11. The rise of the patient financial diagnostic — how to harness patients' financial profiles to boost the bottom line. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
12. University of Illinois Chicago healthcare workers, administration reach deal after 10-day strike Full story
13. Brigham and Women's works to control COVID-19 cluster affecting 10 in med-surg units Full story
14. BCBS insurers reach tentative $2.7B deal over antitrust case Full story
15. Top HHS communication official diagnosed with cancer Full story