1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Providers to be paid for promoting self-isolation after COVID-19 test; HHS data system plagued by delays, analysts say — 7 updates Full story
3. US to pay Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline up to $2.1B for development, 100M doses of coronavirus vaccine Full story
4. Hospital labor and delivery units continue to face challenges managing pregnant patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Should hospitals implement universal testing strategies to identify asymptomatic pregnant patients?
5. Brigham president leaves Moderna board, cites possible perceived conflict of interest Full story
6. Beaumont loses $146M+ in first half of 2020, brings back 1,360 furloughed employees Full story
7. Data + empathy = The healthcare experience patients need in 2020. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. 6 hospitals laying off furloughed workers permanently Full story
9. NY hospital computer system down for 5+ days after malware attack: 5 details Full story
10. HHS wants surprise-billing fix in stimulus plan, but hospitals say no Full story
11. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
12. AdventHealth, Orlando Health open facilities in same Florida county Full story
13. Virginia health system extends pay protection for employees Full story
14. The pandemic is changing how hospitals hire execs Full story
15. Deep-cleaning priority is misplaced in stopping coronavirus spread, scientists say Full story