1. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 16 Full story
2. 28 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 16 Full story
3. Russian hackers target vaccine research; Georgia governor reverses local mask mandates — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. 'No one is taking access or data away from CDC': CDC director, HHS CIO explain COVID-19 data transfer decision Full story
5. Expanding high-quality care beyond the four walls of the hospital, one health system opened a 150-bed virtual hospital to care for patients at home. Read more
6. Jackson Health 'on a disastrous course' after missing out on COVID-19 relief aid, CEO says Full story
7. More than 30 Arizona hospitals apply for staffing help as state passes 131,350 COVID-19 cases Full story
8. Cyberthreats and healthcare — What hospital leaders can learn from an FBI cybercrimes expert. Click here to attend the live conversation.
9. No plans for Florida field hospitals, focus on boosting staff during coronavirus surge Full story
10. COVID-19 hospitalizations in Florida: A county-by-county breakdown Full story
11. Northwell plans $460M expansion of Southside Hospital Full story
12. This routine screening saves lives, but many Americans go without — Geisinger is trying to change that. Click here to discover how.
13. BJC HealthCare shakes up leadership Full story
14. 14 hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
15. Pennsylvania hospital closes clinic after employee tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
16. Viewpoint: How to respond to patients who refuse to wear masks Full story