1. Military sends medical staff to Houston Full story
2. Georgia hospital CEOs to governor: Reopen field hospital so we can continue surgeries Full story
3. 26 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 11 Full story
4. Live case study: Click here to learn how UCHealth transformed its prior authorization process and reduced denials.
5. Which hospitals have suspended elective surgeries? A list, state by state Full story
6. HHS to distribute additional $4B in COVID-19 aid to hospitals Full story
7. How much does cost affect a patient's decision about care? Click here for the latest research.
8. Treasury secretary expects new coronavirus aid package by the end of July Full story
9. CMS to send quality experts to nursing homes in COVID-19 hot spots Full story
10. CHS' sale of 480-bed Florida hospital moves forward Full story
11. Does your C suite have the agility to anticipate what comes next in this rapidly changing environment? Click here for the tools you need to assess your leaders.
12. Northwestern Medicine performs double lung transplant on 2nd COVID-19 patient Full story
13. Stress on heart has risen during pandemic, Cleveland Clinic finds Full story
14. Nearly one-third of physicians say developing an online personality, 'webside manner' is a top challenge for telehealth Full story
15. HCA Mission Hospital nurses seek more staffing amid COVID-19 surge Full story