1. US could see 100K COVID-19 cases daily, Fauci warns; 6 states break new case records— 7 updates Full story
2. Elective surgery pause in Texas is bad credit news for hospital operators Full story
3. Saint Luke's Health System to close Kansas hospital Full story
4. How can a care automation telehealth platform help multiply your top-line revenue? Download this white paper to find out.
5. Mayo Clinic to advise Delta Air Lines on COVID-19 safety measures Full story
6. Trinity Health furloughs, lays off another 1,000 workers Full story
7. Becker's Pediatric Leadership Forum OnDemand. Click here for access to recordings of 2 panels featuring leaders from prominent children's hospitals.
8. FTC, Justice Department have new guidelines for vertical mergers Full story
9. WVU Medicine opens small hospital in West Virginia Full story
10. Florida to begin reporting COVID-19 hospitalization data Full story
11. Getting patient data right the first time is key to reducing payer denials. Click here to find out how to streamline and improve workflows.
12. Former hospital executive charged in $1.4B billing scheme Full story
13. How hackers negotiated with UCSF for $1M+ ransom: 5 things to know Full story
14. New virus in China similar to swine, Spanish flu, Fauci says Full story
15. Tenet resumes plan to end inpatient care at Massachusetts hospital Full story
16. 10 actions for companies to meaningfully advance racial equity Full story