1. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling and staying the same — June 29 Full story
2. Texas Medical Center hit 100% ICU bed capacity, then didn't report data for 3 days Full story
3. Contact-tracing 'not going well,' Fauci says; remdesivir gets price tag — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Virtual intake management: Cultivating loyalty with convenience
5. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic is advising United Airlines, whose CEO says 'airplanes don't have social distancing' Full story
7. Becker's Pediatric Leadership Forum: 5 pediatric leaders on tackling challenges unique to children's hospitals. Click here to watch the OnDemand panel.
8. Trump administration won't release ACA replacement before Supreme Court ruling, Azar says Full story
9. Roughly half of furloughed MUSC employees called back to work Full story
10. 9 hospitals bringing back furloughed employees Full story
11. Planning for uncertainty: How hospital leaders can organize their organization's fiscal future. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. The shrinking CHS hospital portfolio: 7 latest divestitures Full story
13. Gilead sets remdesivir price, allocation plan Full story
14. UCSF pays $1M+ ransom to unlock medical school's computer systems Full story
15. Northwell breaks ties with employee over racist online message Full story