1. New COVID-19 cases top 45,000 for first time as White House task force reconvenes Full story
2. 12 states with the fastest COVID-19 spread Full story
3. Texas hospital CEOs maintain they have capacity as state sees 15th record-setting day for COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
4. Mayo Clinic to restore pay, end furloughs months early Full story
5. Nurse recruiting and retention amid COVID-19 and beyond: A fireside chat with Stanford Health Care's CHRO. Click here to attend the virtual event.
6. Hospitals lose lawsuit against HHS over price disclosure rule Full story
7. US News says it erred in children's hospital specialty rankings Full story
8. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
9. Cleveland Clinic cancels raises, faces $500M revenue shortfall Full story
10. 5 health systems cutting physician salaries
11. Penn State Health to acquire hospital from Geisinger Full story
12. Healthcare is a team sport. Click here to join your peers virtually to hear insights on cultivating healthcare's most indelible resource — its people.
13. Trump administration asks Supreme Court to strike down ACA Full story
14. 36 Chicago health providers pledge to fight 'public health crisis' of racism Full story
15. Nashville General accused of concealing federal bailout funds during budget talks Full story
16. Where 20 health systems are investing innovation dollars in 2020 Full story