1. When will 'normal life' return? 511 epidemiologists weigh in Full story
2. UPMC hacking suspect charged in theft of 65,000 employees' data Full story
3. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO's message for white colleagues: We need to be allies Full story
4. Capturing care complexity has never been more important. Click here to listen to a podcast about COVID-19 and clinical documentation.
5. Baylor Scott & White to close 3 clinics in July Full story
6. 3 New Jersey health systems tap Chris Christie for lobbying Full story
7. Accelerate digital transformation to ensure recovery and future success in the rapidly changing healthcare landscape. Click here to join a virtual discussion with healthcare CIOs on the benefits of prioritizing digital transformation.
8. What hospitals should know before their next Joint Commission survey Full story
9. Employee payroll systems locked in ongoing Care New England IT breach Full story
10. Cyberattacks in healthcare up to steal COVID-19 treatment, vaccine research Full story
11. What hospitals' COVID-19 response means for the evolution of healthcare. Click here to attend the future-focused, virtual discussion.
12. California hospital medical staff sues Dignity Health over contract terminations Full story
13. 5 drugmakers have recalled metformin products after FDA warning Full story
14. UnitedHealthcare CEO responds to lawmaker's physician network questions: 3 takeaways Full story
15. 11 hospital, health system projects costing $300M or more Full story