1. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling and staying the same — June 18 Full story
2. Less than half of hospital workers say leadership clearly outlined COVID-19 plans Full story
3. COVID-19 surge strains Alabama hospitals; employers can't require antibody testing, EEOC says — 7 updates Full story
4. Mission Critical NOW: Reducing Cost to Collect and Improving NPR
5. Mass General Brigham cuts exec pay, projects $2B in losses Full story
6. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. Can SDOH data really change your community? It can with the right analytics. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. 10 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
9. Judge dismisses lawsuit accusing CHS of making EHR false claims Full story
10. 'I definitely am avoiding appointments': Cost, not just COVID-19 risk, driving delays Full story
11. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
12. Walmart to expand health centers to Arkansas this month Full story
13. Atrium submits new $2B bid to buy North Carolina hospital Full story
14. MedStar, One Medical partner to expand access to primary, specialty care Full story
15. 10 things to know about the steroid called a 'major breakthrough' in COVID-19 treatment Full story