1. WHO official clarifies comments on asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 Full story
2. Houston hospital to close in July Full story
3. Duke Health pitches $3B deal for North Carolina hospital Full story
4. What hospitals' COVID-19 response means for the evolution of healthcare. Click here to attend the future-focused, virtual discussion.
5. CMS encourages resumption of in-person care: 8 things to know Full story
6. New IRS rules target nonprofit hospital exec pay Full story
7. Learn why your IT team is firefighting instead of innovating. Click here to learn about the benefits of consolidating software solutions.
8. 8 nonprofit health systems got $1.7B bailout, furloughed more than 30,000 workers Full story
9. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
10. HHS to dole out $35B in CARES Act funds: 6 things to know Full story
11. Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.
12. Kaiser returns $500M in CARES Act payments Full story
13. Moving toward a 'new normal': How hospitals are convincing patients it's safe to come back Full story
14. California county health official resigns after receiving threats over face mask policy Full story
15. Texas health system refiles for bankruptcy Full story