1. Houston may revive lockdown after record jump in cases & 6 other COVID-19 updates Full story
2. How much federal COVID-19 aid are safety-net hospitals getting? A state-by-state analysis Full story
3. 'We plan and prepare for disruptions': How IU Health is getting through the pandemic without layoffs or pay cuts Full story
4. Crisis preparedness and the hospital supply chain — How MedStar Health is preparing for future uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Hospitals worldwide brace for escalation of cancer cases Full story
6. Erlanger board approves new 2-year contract with CEO Full story
7. After COVID-19, hospitals will have to make the most of their surgical volumes and ensure optimal outcomes. Here's how.
8. New Mexico hospital fires CEO after staff alleges mismanagement Full story
9. EHRs need overhaul to 'plan-centric' systems, former Partners CIO says Full story
10. Atrium Health bids $3.1B for North Carolina hospital Full story
11. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask
12. UPMC to build tech operations center in Ireland to support international expansion Full story
13. Pharmacists will push flu shots this fall amid potential second wave of COVID-19 Full story
14. State-by-state breakdown of 130 rural hospital closures Full story
15. 'Continue pushing the boundaries of innovation': 5 health system execs on what they need from their IT teams Full story