1. CMS encourages resumption of in-person care: 8 things to know Full story
2. Protests essential despite risk of coronavirus spread, healthcare workers say Full story
3. Duke Health pitches $3B deal for North Carolina hospital Full story
4. Crisis preparedness and the hospital supply chain — How MedStar Health is preparing for future uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Henry Ford, Michigan State to partner on research institute, cancer program Full story
6. AdventHealth buys 22 acres of land for hospital, offices Full story
7. Join us from an upcoming virtual panel as we hear from Llyod Dean, Pamela Sutton-Wallace and Gene Woods on race in America and how we can bridge the gap and create change
8. COVID-19 is 'worst nightmare,' Fauci says; cases rise in 19 states — 6 updates Full story
9. Pennsylvania orders stricter COVID-19 protections for all hospital workers Full story
10. 10 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
11. Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
12. Hospital CEO turnover down this year, report finds Full story
13. ProMedica halts plan to sell Michigan hospital Full story
14. How COVID-19 is changing our marketing strategies: Executives from Ascension, Jefferson, Trinity + 5 more systems weigh in Full story
15. Montefiore Medicine CEO: I fought COVID-19 and racism, and only beat one Full story