1. WHO official clarifies comments on asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 Full story
2. HHS to dole out $35B in CARES Act funds: 6 things to know Full story
3. COVID-19 activity by region: Cases ramp up in rural areas Full story
4. Mission Critical NOW: Reducing Cost to Collect and Improving NPR
5. Houston hospital to close in July Full story
6. Mayo, Cleveland Clinic CEOs: Delayed care deaths may mirror COVID-19 toll Full story
7. What the end of 'stay-at-home' mandates means for health systems and society. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. ThedaCare physicians, advanced practice clinicians take pay cuts Full story
9. Newsweek's 11 best US hospitals Full story
10. 6 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
11. 3 Must Reads
- The rise of virtual care: Insights into telehealth expansion at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Mount Sinai Health System. Click here to read the case study.
- Prepare for a return to elective surgery with insights from leaders in orthopedics who are using technology to increase efficiency, control leakage and develop new programs. Click here to learn.
- Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
12. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences cuts COO role, 14 other positions Full story
13. Global peak could be months away; 24 states not reporting probable cases — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
14. Why AI projects fail: 5 things to know Full story
15. ED visits down 49% since January, analysis reveals Full story