1. 12 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. Cases jump in 23 states; 30K more deaths may occur in June, CDC estimates — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Kaiser returns $500M in CARES Act payments Full story
4. Data integration and the path to better revenue health — A crisis recovery conversation. Click here to attend.
5. Dr. Susan Bailey becomes third consecutive female president of American Medical Association Full story
6. FDA's vaccine head quits Operation Warp Speed days after joining Full story
7. Patient acquisition post-COVID-19 — How to boost payer mix and regain revenue. Click here to watch the presentation.
8. 'We plan and prepare for disruptions': How IU Health is getting through the pandemic without layoffs or pay cuts Full story
9. NewYork-Presbyterian collects $567M in CARES Act cash, says annual operating loss could reach $1.4B Full story
10. COVID-19 hasn't changed public opinion that private sector will drive healthcare reform Full story
11. The rise of virtual care: Insights into telehealth expansion at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Mount Sinai Health System. Click here to read the case study.
12. The game-changers: 10 execs outline the defining tech of the next 10 years Full story
13. Providence to cut salaries of 1,200 providers Full story
14. Moving toward a 'new normal': How hospitals are convincing patients it's safe to come back Full story
15. AdventHealth CMO Dr. Omayra Mansfield on creating joy amid COVID-19 Full story