1. US coronavirus deaths by state Full story
2. 100M vaccine doses may be ready by 2021; CMS boosts infection control fines for nursing homes — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Racial disparities & COVID-19: Why it matters in healthcare Full story
4. Specialty pharmacy is the key to health system / health plan collaboration. Click here to learn how to leverage that relationship.
5. Physicians acquire 35-hospital health system from private equity firm Full story
6. 13 hospital, health system executive resignations in 2020 Full story
7. The automation blueprint: 4 strategies to support health system digital transformation. Click here to read the guide.
8. 29 hospital bankruptcies in 2020 Full story
9. CommonSpirit Health CEOs' memo to staff in wake of George Floyd's death, protests Full story
10. Baltimore's former health commissioner on public health efforts amid protests after Freddie Gray's death Full story
11. COVID-19 has increased hospitals' vulnerability to cyberattacks. Click here to learn what your technology team can do about it.
12. US economy will shrink $8 trillion because of COVID-19, CBO says Full story
13. California seeks legislation to slow healthcare mergers, protect competition Full story
14. Kaiser terminates employee that inappropriately accessed 2,756 patients' records over 8 years Full story
15. US states ranked by suicide rate Full story