1. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. Minnesota hospitals on 'verge of being overrun' amid protests, pandemic — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. UCLA Hospital System CEO: Public has been 'very frightened of hospitals and clinics' Full story
4. The automation blueprint: 4 strategies to support health system digital transformation. Click here to read the guide.
5. Fewer people 'very concerned' about going to hospital, physician office Full story
6. West Virginia hospital to close, lay off 340 employees Full story
7. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
8. U of Vermont Medical Center furloughs about 450 employees Full story
9. 10 states needing most financial help due to pandemic Full story
10. Hospital M&A update: 9 recent deals Full story
11. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.
12. Possible strike looms at Illinois hospital; more than 700 nurses authorize walkout Full story
13. UPMC's net loss hits $653M in Q1, driven by pandemic Full story
14. COVID-19 will circulate for decades, experts predict Full story
15. Ascension CEO calls for 'renewed commitment to justice and peace' Full story