1. Patient experience 'never events' from 16 execs at Cleveland Clinic, HCA, Providence & more Full story
2. 4 Chicago hospitals call off $1.1B merger plan Full story
3. Trump: US will end relationship with WHO Full story
4. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations like Esse Health and OSF Healthcare System are maintaining high-quality care!
5. Baylor Scott & White to lay off 1,200 workers, furlough others Full story
6. UW Medicine to furlough 4,000 union employees Full story
7. Controlled substance prescription in the era of social distance — Insights into one Nevada health system's approach remote prescribing. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Clinical leaders worried most about 2nd wave, low patient demand Full story
9. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
10. Ascension reports $2.7B net loss in Q3 Full story
11. The rise of virtual care: Insights into telehealth expansion at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Mount Sinai Health System. Click here to read the case study.
12. Cigna, CVS, Walmart, DaVita and Encompass return federal bailout funds Full story
13. Joint Commission to resume surveys in June Full story
14. Thomas Jackiewicz named president of University of Chicago Medical Center, health system COO Full story
15. Beaumont, Summa Health cancel $6.1B merger plan Full story