1. CDC's 60-page reopening guidelines; new guidance out on resuming surgeries — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. 10 states with the most COVID-19 restrictions Full story
3. BJC HealthCare furloughs nearly 3,000 workers Full story
4. FREE DOWNLOAD: Evidence-Based Support for COVID-19. MCG Health is offering (at no cost) six new, evidence-based guidelines on Acute Viral Illness that can be used to manage patients with COVID-19.
5. 258 other hospitals furloughing workers Full story
6. US births hit 35-year low Full story
7. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.
8. NCH Healthcare drops lawsuit against Leapfrog over 'D' grade Full story
9. United taps Cleveland Clinic to advise travel protocols after physician's photo of packed plane Full story
10. Sutter Health cites pandemic's role in $1.1B Q1 loss in letter to bondholders Full story
11. Teamwide communication and collaboration has never been more vital. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.
12. COVID-19 and payer contract negotiations: 5 trends to watch Full story
13. Texas Children's to build $450M hospital in Austin Full story
14. 15 hospitals have closed this year — here's why Full story
15. Study: Patients deferring lifesaving cancer, stroke and heart care during pandemic Full story