1. US threatens to leave WHO; Oregon's restrictions overturned — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. 2 Mercy execs retire early to help address financial fallout Full story
3. Seattle Children's closes ORs after another mold discovery Full story
4. 45 percent of US adults face mental health conditions as a result of COVID-19. Don't let the current pandemic yield a behavioral health pandemic, too. Read more
5. 'All other options have been exhausted': UW Medicine furloughs 1,500 Full story
6. Prospect Medical Group to add 10,000 physicians with 3 acquisitions Full story
7. Collaboration, innovation and optimization are more important than ever. Find out how industry leaders are working smarter.
8. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: Leading through a spring like no other Full story
9. Trinity Health exec: Increase in at-home deaths begs question about potential public health crisis Full story
10. 4 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
11. 3 Must Reads:
- The anatomy of a hospital brand — 6 steps to help attract top talent. Click here to read the playbook.
- Considering an enterprise-wide solution for lab operations? Click here to learn the 5 factors that should guide your decision.
- How one Illinois physician group increased its annual Medicare Advantage reimbursement by $1.9M. Click here to read the case study.
12. Vaccinations fall; CDC warns of possible measles outbreak Full story
13. Overprepared for COVID-19 surges but not sorry, hospital leaders say Full story
14. Tower Health takes financial hit from COVID-19, Epic install costs Full story
15. Coronavirus may have emerged in US as early as December Full story
16. Which health systems received the biggest CARES Act bailouts? Full story
17. Bookmarked by Becker's: Reads that hold true in a fast, changing world